Saturday, October 30, 2010

Wordpress tramps Blogger!!

On my previous post I said I'd visit the topic above on a later date. It seems that day had to be today. I have just spent 30 minutes trying to upload images on this thing and I keep getting this error "Server Rejected". I mean what does that even mean?? Sometime back I'd tried to upload videos and I could only add files from my computer. I mean, what if I want to add a video from Youtube! or Vimeo, what happens then?? Uggh! May be someone can tell me what I'm doing wrong?
On the flip side, Wordpress is nearly 100% ace at dealing with this issues. I upload my pictures with no difficulty whatsoever, I have added videos from Youtube!, adding plug-ins and widgets is a walk over... basically its super user-friendly. Blogger on the other hand.....

I'm considering a major move

No comments:

Post a Comment