Friday, August 13, 2010

Sema Kenya

So the other day (3 Months ago) I found out that my school project was considered worthy of a mention on the school's website. It may seem a like a small fete to most but to me, its very encouraging. Representing Africa in a positive light to the world has always been one of my inspirations behind my designs. I am therefore happy to share the link below.... May be one day I'll launch the site officially. Click on the link below to view the project.

Sema Kenya

2 comments:

  1. Dude, thats awesome!
    crazy, i went to limko too, how did u get on africandigitalart.com?
    (apart from ur work being impressive ofcourse)
    much inspired.

    big ups!

    Mizz Eizzy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mizz Eizzy

    Thanks for the love. I joined africandigitalart.com through the district which I believe you can also do here; http://africandigitalart.com/community/

    ReplyDelete